1. What are shader and program objects?
The shader object is an object that contains a single shader. The source code is given to the shader object and then the shader object is compiled into object form.
Then the shader object is attached to a program object.
2.Explain the Process.
1. glCreateShader(type) // Create a shader type: vertex or fragment
2. glShaderSource();//bind the shader code to the object
3. glCompileshader(); // compile the shaders
4. glCreateProgram(); // Create a program
5. glAttachShader(program, shader); // Attach shader to program
6. glLinkProgram(program); // handle the program object to link
7. glUseProgram(program); //Set the Active program
3.What do you have to remember when it comes to Uniforms?
Uniforms are variables(???) that store read-only constant values that are passed in by the application through OPenGL-ES API to the shader.
If a uniform is declared in both a vertex and fragment shader, it must have the same type and its value will be the same in both shaders. (Uniforms are shared across a program)