Warning – contains spoilers.
1.I don’t see anything progressing in the game. What should I do now?
- did you cart wood recently? If not, do it.
- have you built all buildings which are available? If not, build them.
- have you used all type of villagers? you might miss out tanners or miners. they unlock different items.
2.Had a weird problem where the next time I opened the game it was a black screen but I heard the background ambience? Should I re-install?
- No. Don’t. You will lose your game’s state. It happens due memory issues. Just kill the app from the background and restart.
- Always save before sending the app to the background.
3.Why should I farm?
- farms provide corn seeds, eggs and milk. When you have ‘workshop’, you can make ‘power drink’ for your hard working labours. They will make supplies quicker and be immune to plagues. Plagues wipe out your village most of the time. So be prepared with eggs and milk.
- farms can provide a lot of meat in an emergency as well.
4. Where are the Items I looted? I don’t see them in the supplies.
- If you die in the dusty path, you lose everything in your rucksack/wagon/whatever. And all the captured places go free too. So, make your way back home to enjoy the victory.
- On successful return, additional and unwanted items will be shifted to store room safely.
5.I die in the dusty path often. How can I avoid that?
- rest at outposts. refill your water there.
- use roads (marked as #)
- don’t just follow the compass. explore. you will find more interesting stuff.
- upgrade your armours. equip stronger weapons. be quick.
- always keep an eye on the water and cured meat.
6. I am finding it hard to capture the fortress. what should I do?
- the first time you go you will die. you go back to the builder and she will build you a cannon. Now upgrade you cannon. go and blast the enemies. build outposts around the fortress.
- have you ever tried going beyond borders? ;). Try and see.
- and, prepare everything including weapons and food well, save the game and then go for the battle. If you kill are killed, just kill the app and start again. You can start from where saved. 😉
7. I have captured the fortress. now, what?
- go and talk to the builder. once finished talking, go to dusty path view (not the map) and you will find a new button there.
8. Any tips?
- always read the texts pop up. You will get a different experience.
- play with the sound. sound effects are there to give you goose bumps. at least, enable them when you are on the dusty path.
9. I built everything. Now I keep dying in the woods. Or it says I died of starvation yet I had a ton of food.
- So, you have unlocked the dusty path. That’s great. Now, have you upgraded your armour? If not, go to workshop and craft them. Alright. Now, before embarking make sure you add ‘cured meat’ to your rucksack.You consume 1 ‘cured meat’ for every 3 steps. And, if you have water skin, it can hold 20 water: you consume 1 water for each step. Now, do the math and don’t go too far until you unlock iron mine (hint: follow the compass). Once you capture iron mine, you will be able to upgrade your rucksack, armour, etc.
- If you are running out of food, you will see a red alert in the map screen. That’s a warning. So, you should take refuge in a nearby outpost. (The places you previously captured turn into out-post and provide you with cured meat and water)
10. I could not read the text in the climax. what are they?
- “alone with the creature. fear cascades through the mind.”
- “must find a black-hole, to put this ship to eternal rest.”
- “a wall of asteroids… her gruesome defence?”
- “so cold… bitter indeed…”
- “must be black-hole in the horizon… devouring everything in its vicinity.”
- “drawing towards an unimagined end.”
- “all power would cease one day. yet should’ve lived one’s esteem.”
- “sorry for everything I did, my world. these tears will testify… I mean it.”
- “(the ship silently sinks into the black-hole)”
11.Are there any goals to progress forward? I keep collecting stuff and see no end. (not recommended to read at all)
- Keep building huts and traps and farms(once available).
- Build lodge.
- Send few villagers to hunt and make baits.
- Build tannery.
- Send few villagers to make leather.
- Build trade-post.
- Collect first scale from traps with baits. Buy compass.
- Build smoke house. Send few villagers to process meat.
- Build workshop. Get your bone spear. Go on the dusty path. Embark. Follow the compass.
- Build farms. Collect eggs and milk. buy power drinks often to keep the production high.
- Capture iron mine. Send few villagers to mine. Upgrade weapons, armours, hp.
- Capture coal mine. Send few villagers to mine. Build Steel Works. Send few villagers to make steel. Upgrade weapons, armours, hp.
- Capture sulphur mine. Send few villagers to mine. Build Armoury. Send few villagers to make bullets.
- Go and try to capture the fortress. Build cannon. upgrade it. Capture the fortress.
- Collect/ buy Alien Alloys, upgrade the starship. Enjoy the Climax.
If you have more questions, please feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or comment under here.